Recent content by stardust3

  1. S

    Is my new Dell U2414h flickering?

    The links are now working. Thanks
  2. S

    Is my new Dell U2414h flickering?

    I have bough a Dell u2414h because its flicker free (my eyes are very sensitive to flicker). The problem is that i have done a video with my iphone 5 and the screen flicker from 0% to 100% brightness. Do you think it is from the iphone camera or there is a problem with the monitor? I connect the...
  3. S

    Dell U2414h

    I have bough a Dell u2414h because dell claim its flicker free (my eyes are very sensitive to flicker). The problem is that i have done a video with my iphone 5 and the screen flicker from 0% to 100% brightness. Do you think it is from the iphone camera or there is a problem with the monitor? I...
Back
Top