Recent content by stan2016

  1. S

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    You may want to try with stock C7 with the original cryorig fan, then add a noctua F12 outside the case, should get 35-40C idle, ~50-60C with normal load, and 70C at load, and should still be relatively inaudible. Though it won't score in the looks department. Not sure how it works, but temps...
  2. S

    NCASE M1 version changelog and suggestions thread

    You are so right, that's why it was on sale, and there is now 960 pro with improved thermals, 2016 was an exceptional year for Samsung with fast flaming electronics. And their reply to my issue was "shutdown of the drive was a built in protection system", I'm thankful that I didn't turn my Ncase...
  3. S

    NCASE M1 version changelog and suggestions thread

    I recently bought a Samsung 950 pro NVMe during sale, but it overheated and crashed during windows installation, any ways in improving the temperature, it looks ugly to add a fan outside the case. I got myself a redux fan to try to match the case colour, temps are great now. I was wondering if...
  4. S

    Searching for a case

    Corsair 500R may be an option
Back
Top