Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the info acidburn.
I ended up returning the Z-2300s - not only have I had bad luck with Logitech in general, but the subwoofer is the only good part about the system - at least the Z2200 speakers had an acceptable midrange. The 2300 speakers are ridiculously small, so there is no...
I just got the Z-2300s - they're less than a month old. I already requested the RMA for the Logitech so I'm still thinking about just replacing them. But since I hooked up my old Audio-Technica speakers, I'm loving the mids and highs and thinking a HT sub would be a nice upgrade.
Recently the main connection on my Logitech Z-2300 broke (same thing happened with my Z-2200) so I'm looking for a new computer audio system. Definitely I'm not going with Logitech anymore, as their build quality and reliablity has failed me multiple times. From what I've heard, the Klipsch iFi...