• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ST.o.CH

  1. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Greetings, Here goes the final pictures, My many thanks to Peter Sajn from EKWB Cooling Solutions, who helped me make possible this project. With no further delays, the following photos. Detailed view of fill port. I hope you like this project. Finally I want to thanks the...
  2. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Greetings fellas, And all that as a beginning, some where in time will meet is destination. After had pass thorough the rush hours, almost forty, only slept one hour half way, I still feel tired after a full night of sleep. Mostly of that time I was in company of two " demons" whispering in...
  3. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Greetings, there´s been a while since last update, but still ongoing with project. On these weeks I manage to fabricate the internal boxes with a different design to the psu cover, this one is more practical. Also have recycled the cover with the lettering. The rear has now a semi-open part...
  4. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Greetings, Here goes one more update, This week I have finish to fabricate the new front, The pictures on below. The old and the new, Robotic style, Detailed views, That´s all for this week, Have a nice weekend.
  5. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Thanks hafnium911
  6. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I Reloaded

    Greetings Here begins the modded version of ST.o.CH FACTOR_I, Reloaded, This project is made possible by Peter Sajn of EK Cooling Solutions. After made this on last year. Worklog: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1794644 It´s time to make it better. The new front...
  7. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    I like the batmobile. Thanks mate.
  8. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Hello modders, this is the last update. I want to thank Peter Sanj and the EKWB for being the first to believe in my project and help me to make it possible. Here are the photos. Working with zero leaks. Lights on. Spectrum. The G3n3s1s and...
  9. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Greetings, here follows a small update for this day. Made a change in my Artic Extreme II gpu cooler, switch the three 92mm fans for two 120mm Sickleflow, also put a home made copper heatsink to vrm and ram. This all together with a huge four slot alu case. Bleh. To much taller...
  10. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Greetings, here's an update. This week I haven't had much time. Just for complete the pump cover. Also made the psu cover with the holes to pass the wires, the original fan is green and will be replaced by one white, also with 140 mm. Tweaked on the back of the motherboard, and actually went...
  11. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Thanks bro.
  12. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Greetings modders, For today I bring the fittings almost done, it´s missing the video card, and the pump cover. More to come soon, until then.
  13. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Thanks mate.
  14. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Greetings, Here comes a small update, the scheme of fittings and a sample of it. In the middle is virtue. The pack. Until then, take care.
  15. S

    ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

    Thanks bro, the first front was a derivation of Corsair Carbide 540 Air, the main box style is an evolution of my first project.
Back
Top