Recent content by sseeplane

  1. S

    Windows 8 enable widescreen on basic display driver?

    I knew if I kept looking long enough I would find something for my Dell e1705 that works in Windows 8. Just installed this driver using its setup program (not device manager)...
  2. S

    Windows 8 enable widescreen on basic display driver?

    I appreciate the responses, however using device manager (Have Disk method) will not install the NVidia driver from the NVidia driver folder created when the NVidia installer runs. Running the installation routine in compatibility modes 7, Vista, and XP also fail. I've tried the driver...
  3. S

    Windows 8 enable widescreen on basic display driver?

    I've looked pretty hard for a W8 driver for a GeForce Go 7950 GTX (Dell Part # GU067) installed in my e1705 and even went straight to the NV site. When I attempted to install the W7 driver 179.48, which is the 32-bit driver referenced in the previous post, under W8 all I get is an error message...
Back
Top