Has anyone successfully used Indigo Xtreme with the Thermalright Silver Arrow? I’ve done a search and I’m getting conflicting reports, with some people saying that it will work and others saying it won’t. Considering its price, and that Thermalright coolers are quite popular...
Could someone please confirm that flipping over the motherboard tray is actually possible on the A05FN? The rear panel would also need to be flipped. Is that feasible? Would the side panels still attach properly? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to buy the case only to find out it...
I checked around and shipping is way too much. The total price ends up being over $200 minimum then you have to factor in adding the blowhole for the top fan and it just isnt worth it. I could just buy one of Lian Lis higher end cases for this price.
Concerning the PSU extension cord...
Has anyone actually tried reversing the motherboard tray in the FN model? I really want a reverse layout and the older model isn’t available here in Australia anymore. Perhaps instead of re-riveting the whole thing I could just use superglue or something? Are there any complications I...