A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm looking to buy some new hardware for my gaming rig. First my setup now:
C2D E6600 @ Stock
Asus Striker Extreme
8GB DDR2 Corsair PC6400 CL4
3x Asus 8800GTX TRi-SLi
850W Cooler Master Modulair
2x 150GB Raptor RAID0
3007WFP Dell
All I want is a better performance in games. I have...
Doesn't it depend on what resolution he wants to play CSS ? Because when playin @ 2560x1600 it doesn't matter what CPU you take since the vcard would be the nottleneck ?
What about that CPU ? Every benchmark i've read it says the higher the resolution the less the CPU is counting.. When running at 2560x1600 it doesn't really matter what CPU to take since the videocard is the bottleneck ?
My 3007FPW is perfect.. No dead pixels, no bleeding whatsoever.. Only 4 days old now tho.. Here's a pic :
http://home.planet.nl/~roeth019/dell.jpg
Treytor : http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1032268
Thanks for the reply's
All that i've read was that at any resolution higher then 2048x1536 the CPU isn't a factor at all.. Even the 1MB cache didn't make any diffrence.. But since it's still alot of money i wanna make the right decision :D
First of all i would like to apoligise for my bad english. I'm from The Netherlands you see ;)
I'm confused about what CPU i would take to play at a resolution of 2560x1600 on my Dell 3007FPW. Is it true that at this resolution it doesn't matter what CPU you will use because the graphic...
After a long week i've disided to go for the 3007 for gaming only. So i ordered it Wednesday in the netherlands ( where i live ) and it has just arrived. It's really really amazing how sharp the images are.. I can't run it at the highest resolution yet since i'm on a 6600GT AGP ( new computer on...