• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Spryngo

  1. S

    Southern Islands news

    What is this? Could this be true? http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20110707PD211.html "Meanwhile, AMD will follow its original schedule and enter the 28nm era in the first half of 2012." Edit: Apparantly more recent news hint towards a Q4 2011 release, that news was bs.
  2. S

    Wait or buy?

    AMD next gen is Q4 2011. So no, not 6 months away.
  3. S

    Wait or buy?

    So I want to buy a PC, but I'm not sure whether to buy a GTX580 now or wait for Southern Islands, specifically for the 7970, since I do want a high end card either way. What are the expected performances from the Southern Islands series?
Back
Top