Recent content by splattergnejs

  1. S

    X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty "Proprietary" board connectors

    Dear all, This is not the exact answer since you wanted the layout of the Creative parts - but I think this could be useful for other Titanium users. Attached you find the layout as described in the X-FI titanium help file. I have it attached to a CoolerMaster Cosmos S Front...
  2. S

    Vista64 unable to test CMSS-3D Headphone!

    Dear Sirs, I am running a X-FI Titanium card on my Vista Ultimate 64 and if try to test - CMSS-3D when audio console is set to "Headphone" (push the "Testbutton" under the "surround picture") - nothing happens and the whole console launcher "dies" and stops to respond - restart of the...
  3. S

    Xi-Fi Vista64 Issue

    Bubba99 - Do you have Steam running while going into sleep? I found that Steam caused my sound disabling problem - shut down Steam before going into S3 and everything works like a charm! /Splattergnejs:D
  4. S

    New X-Fi Titanium Drivers for Vista x64 Cause Standby Problems

    No need - I'll be da***ed - Steam is causing this! I just closed down Steam and the error no longer exists... so I guess it is not a conflict with the 2.17.0004 drivers (since I dont have them...) - problably just steam and maybe vista64 and something else you and I have in common. What...
  5. S

    X-Fi Titanium + Vista64 + 8GB RAM = True??

    Superb! I really appreciate your feedback! Order will be placed later tonight! Grateful Regards, Splattergnejs :D
  6. S

    New X-Fi Titanium Drivers for Vista x64 Cause Standby Problems

    I am having the exact same failure: The message is: Host Process for Windows Services stopped working and was closed. The audio system then has to restart in Windows which forces me to wait longer. BUT - I am not, and have never had, used any Creative product. Currently using onboard...
  7. S

    Xi-Fi Vista64 Issue

    I have the same issue - but I am currenlty using Supreme FXII built-in audio - but when it resumes from sleep (S3) - the sound is disabled - so my guess it is not connected to the X-Fi titanium... ?? Asus Rampage Formula / Q9450 / 8 GB RAM / 2x HD4870 / Corsair 1000w Please update this...
  8. S

    X-Fi Titanium + Vista64 + 8GB RAM = True??

    Dear Sirs, I am currently planning on upgrading my gaming rig with a new sound card - I am currently using the Supreme FXII shipped with my ASUS Rampage Formula mobo. Unfortunately - I have read a lot of complaints regarding Creative drivers (ie. crackle & pops from the speakers) if you...
Back
Top