Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Just wondering if anyone has played CoD4 with this monitor at a resolution of 1920x1080 with 120hz? Cause my Samsung 2233RZ just died and the res for that was 1680x1050 and my favorite game ran fine. Just wanted to be 100% sure CoD4 worked with the new higher rez at 120hz before ordering the AW2310.
The Razer Destructor mousepad works fine with the Mamba, but i have the first edition, not the 2012 version. I will hopefully soon buy the new Razer Scarab pad as I really luved the Destructor.
I would check out the G700 as it's a really comfortable and a very good mouse. I have used the DA before and you can easily adjust to the Logitech if your a palm user like I am. I really like the 4 extra buttons on top and above your thumb for mapping for game stuff.