• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Spicy Tuna!

  1. S

    The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

    I figured since all the upgrades are almost done it's about time to show my humble rig still waiting on the sata 6gbps panel and the usb3.0 front panel connector for the 800D.
  2. S

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I like XFX because of their amazing double lifetime warranty and customer support. I've never had such a worry free ownership experience!
  3. S

    How many cases have you gone through the past year?

    Started off last year with an antec 300 until it started getting really cramped in there. Switched to a Corsair 800D as an early Christmas gift and have been loving it ever since! Don't think I'll be needing a new case for quite some time.
  4. S

    What's the best case for me?

    If you think sub 200 is a fair price the corsair 600t is a really nice case to build in. It's got plenty of room and a nice pair of 200mm fans. The only thing is it doesn't have a side fan port or a window if you wanted either of those. You can't really go wrong with a Phantom or an rv-02 either
  5. S

    Help deciding please. Headset/sound card

    My mistake! :p
  6. S

    Help deciding please. Headset/sound card

    Try the steelseries 7h. A bit expensive but from what I've read the sound is pretty good. And never underestimate the benefit of a nice sound card. I've just recently upgraded to a Creative Titanium HD after reading the reviews and I can tell you that the quality is light years ahead of my...
  7. S

    Looking for a new set of headphones!

    I'm looking for a good set of headphones to replace my well used bose tri ports. I've had these headphones for 5+years and they've never let me down but the faux leather is starting to shed on me and I can see the inner foam from where the leather seals have come off. I think its time for a new...
  8. S

    Should i get a new case or not?

    Nvidia rates the thermal threshold for the 570 at 97c, so you'll want to keep to keep the temperatures below that point. Any sustained usage above that can damage the components and fry your card. The 570 has a much better way of disappointing heat away from the GPU compared to the 470 thanks to...
  9. S

    Any new info on the Silverstone RV03 from CES?

    Looks like plenty of space to me. Nice touch with the psu in the front. Now you don't have to run the cables to hell and back to reach everything. (Although hopefully that space will be big enough for longer psu's.)
  10. S

    Your GPU progression?

    ATI 9250 crappy nvidia laptop graphics for a few years some ati mobility radeon graphics for another few years EVGA GTX 460 (sold) EVGA GX470 (sold) XFX 5870 Crossfire took a while to find a setup I was happy with with my current build, but I'm more than impressed with how the 5870's are...
  11. S

    Best $200-225 videocard in this price point?

    Can't go wrong with the 6870 or the 470. The 470 does produce quite a lot of heat compared to the 6870 and does take more power to run. If you want the card now, grab the 6870. If you can wait a while, I'd wait to see what Nvidia does with the 560. If the performance-to-price value is anything...
  12. S

    Corsair 800D

    If you're looking for the best aircooling, there's better cases out there, but If you're looking for a case with tons of space, countless watercooling options, and serious attention to detail, then I would suggest spending the money on the 800/700D. Dust-wise, the case has a bottom mounted dust...
  13. S

    Anyone else Addicted to WoW

    I've been down that road of WoW addiction (albeit not as intense but just as socially and financially devastating nonetheless). Like you, I loved raiding, questing, and all of the things associated with the game. When I started playing around 5 years ago, I was still in high school and boy, did...
Back
Top