Recent content by Speakerdad

  1. S

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Outstanding, thanks for the reality check. Glad to read we are the same page!
  2. S

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Here's a photo showing what I am talking about... FYI, I can slide a piece of paper between the top most pipe and the mobo heat sink but the paper will not slide past the 2nd pipe. In other words, it seems like the top most pipe has clearance but the 2nd pipe is touching the mobo heat sink...
  3. S

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Looking forward to your pics as well. Just finished a very similar build tonight (same mobo, cooler / fan set up, ram and psu). If you don't mind, I have a quick question about your Noctua installation... What's the orientation of the C14 in your case? The only way I could get the C14 to...
Back
Top