Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Significant proof? The Israeli's already demonstrated this years ago when they hacked into and planted a virus into Iran's nuclear reactor industrial control systems.
After 1200 hours into the game, I had my very first Mempo of Twilight drop! Unfortunately, it happened in my hardcore game.
Is there a market for unidentified Mempo of Twilight in hardcore? I know in softcore people are advertising them for anywhere from 55 to 65 million gold.
How much...
I have to comment on this. I get this misaligned effect a lot when I play Diablo III on my single card Radeon 7750 at 1920x1200. It's not the lack of FPS, but it seems like something isn't "catching up".
I am loving this card, although I bought it specifically for Diablo III. I bought the low profile Sapphire version when it came out. 1920x1200 with everything on high, shadows off, AA on, and framerate never dips below 30 FPS.
AMD 910E on a mini-ITX case. With DVI, displayport, and HDMI...
I am a level 37 paragon DH and I just paid 51 million gold for a Deadman's Legacy with:
+111 STR
+289 DEX
+188 VIT
Attack Speed Increased by 20%
Hatred Regen 1.32
Critical Chance 9.0%
Multishot Critical 4%
It was listed at 30 million originally. You may have to relist your item.
Thanks all. It would seem the most elegant solution would be the Pico 160 XT kit.
http://www.mini-box.com/picoPSU-160-XT-192W-Adapter-Power-Kit
However, after shipping it would be $102. I already sunk $140 into the video card, so $242 to play Diablo III at 1680x1050 high settings on a...
I see the Pico PSU 160XT on the mini-box website for $50. However, it does not come with a power brick.
My HP power brick is PA-1131-08HC, 19V and 7.1A (135W), so it would not work with this Pico PSU, correct? I would have to get the power brick from the website as well.
With taxes and...
Thanks for all the replies. Are you sure based on the components I have listed along with the Radeon 7750, that that 120W pico PSU will be able to run my setup?
I have an old ATX power supply. Is the motherboard power supplied through just the 4-pin or through the 20-pin as well? So connecting just the 4-pin would draw the CPU wattage from the total load?
When my shiny new Sapphire Low Profile Radeon 7750 came in, I promptly put it in my mini-ITX case, hoping to get some Diablo III gaming in to replace the Radeon 4290 IGP.
Woops! As soon as D3 loaded, 0.5 seconds later the computer shut down. Unfortunately my power supply can't handle the...
Go go go! :cool: It encompasses both nVidia and AMD technology! :D
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202002
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202002
The low profile 7750 Sapphire version is now appearing on a few European online retailers. It also has a first listing on eBay for $200+ US.
Unfortunately there is no nVidia competition for this video card at the moment. I don't think vendors will make a low profile GeForce GT 640 DDR5...