Recent content by soundmandave21

  1. S

    Gateway XHD3000 Powersupply

    So, still looking for a powersupply for this thing. Anyone have one for sale, or thoughts on where to find one? It would be really nice to power this thing up and verify that it is toast before just chucking it...
  2. S

    Gateway XHD3000 Powersupply

    Yes, I am fully aware of the issues with the monitors and have read the fix threads. I just need a power supply to see if it works. I googled the power supply and the websites I found are all pretty sketchy. I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me locate a reputable site that I can buy...
  3. S

    Gateway XHD3000 Powersupply

    I purchased a Gateway XHD3000 at auction for $60 from an electronics company going out of business. I figured it was worth the risk, however, they did not include a power supply. Does anyone know of a place to buy one? If they are expensive, I wonder if I would just be better off buying a new...
Back
Top