• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Soulstorm brew

  1. Soulstorm brew

    20 Years of Digital Life, gone thanks to Apple (and a bad gift card)

    Local backups on multiple drives in case of failure. Disposable stuff for sharing on Mega.
  2. Soulstorm brew

    Creative Technology Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Sound Blaster Re:Imagine

    The old Audigys were nice once Daniel K sorted their drivers out and unlocked features that were locked out, shady history indeed for Creative.
  3. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    Ok, just swapped out the CX for the RM PSU, I did the DDU and installed the drivers in safe mode. Ran furmark for 7 minutes and it hovered at 75c, no lockups. I ended up installing the 472.12 as I keep getting the error DCH. My win 10 version is not supported, I might have to update it, but for...
  4. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    Just realized, I was searching for the standard drivers and not DCH I remember it throwing up an error when trying to install and telling me I needed standard. Been a bit busy with work, I will install the RM650x tomorrow and run furmark a bit more and see how it goes.
  5. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    Yeh I´ll try the other PSU first, I was reading that a few people had issues with the CX. I just entered the card and OS on NVs site and that´s what comes up as the last one for this model.
  6. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    update. I just ran furmark for about 15 min. turns out the fan is running, it was just so quiet (had to put my ear to the case just to hear it ramp up slightly) temp hovered about 77c, then it hard locked up. I´m wondering if it might be the PSU, it´s a 2 month old from new CX 550f. I just...
  7. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    OK I´ll run it a bit longer and see how it goes.
  8. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    Thanks for the ab info. i just ran ddu in safe mode(didn't install AB yet to rule that out) installed latest NV drivers for this card, 472.12 ran furmark and it started to get up to 58 and the fan didn´t cut in. I know the fan works as when I set it manually in AB before I did all the cleaning...
  9. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    Ok will do, I just tried installing latest AB and it has the apply button. I´ll run some more tests after ddu/newest drivers By how much? don´t want to pop this thing lol, it´s the only card I have.
  10. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    That's the thing, I havn't got an oc on it yet. Here's the settings, do I need to raise power limit or something? I have the fan set to manual at the moment.
  11. Soulstorm brew

    Afterburner fan curve question

    hi I'm on version 4.6.0 I tried just clicking ok, then ran furmark, just got past 60c and hard locked up. It's an Asus phoenix single fan 1650s
Back
Top