Recent content by soulshok

  1. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Pretty impressive. What speed is your connection? I've only seen 2.8 MB/s on my 25mbit connection.
  2. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Damn nice deal
  3. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Awesome! :)
  4. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    For anyone else who has issues with Dead Space 2 activation while in game. I have figured out the problem and have asked the Origin Live chat representative to do the following to fix my game. Here is what you need to tell the EA Origin Live Chat Representative to do: 1. Disable your current...
  5. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Yes, I've been in contact with EA support at least 4-5 times already and no one was able to help me. I've received new keys that I've activated the game with but once you get inside the game and it prompts you to log into your EA account it says the key is already registered under another...
  6. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Should be able to hover over the game in Origin to view the download speed.
  7. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Did you have any issues with activating your game when you load it up?
  8. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Anyone else still having issues with Dead Space 2? Can't log in to my EA account when I open up the game says the key is activated under another account.
  9. S

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    I basically have the same issue as Refraxion...I contacted Origin Live Chat support and got new keys but they all say it's activated under another account. :(
Back
Top