• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by souldriver

  1. S

    AOC Q2770PQU

    I pulled the trigger. I'll let you guys know how it is.
  2. S

    AOC Q2770PQU

    Newegg has a sale on there for $499, I'm about to pull the trigger as long as a battery for my car isn't more than $150. I do have questions, i never bought a tv or monitor online before i always go to a brick and mortar and look at it first. Should I have any worries Buying online or form new...
  3. S

    AOC Q2770PQU

    Though there are some other monitors worth considering I think I'm going to stick with the AOC. My 2001fp is isp and glows hard so I'm used to it. One thing I don't like is backlight bleed as when playing dark games it is usually very noticable and at times can change the color of things. My...
  4. S

    AOC Q2770PQU

    Well I'll buy one eventually and am aiming for a new build / total work space revision in the fall. Tempted to buy the monitor now though my 6970 is finally starting to show it's age and I think the extra pixels may make it obsolute. I'll look at the reviews for the ev2736w to see whats up.
  5. S

    AOC Q2770PQU

    Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker. I'm upgrading from a dell 2001fp. Is there a difference in the two panels used for these. Tft has this listed 27"WS Samsung PLS (LTM270DL02 (early production) or LTM270DL06-N01 (as of June 2014)) And I was wondering if anyone knew the difference if...
Back
Top