Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I agree that drops in general are fantastic this league. Exalts are dropping like crazy for me (20 so far) compared to when I played 2 years ago. Made it easier for me to gear my slayer cyclone. My next goal is to spawn and defeat both uber elder and shaper. I've read some guides, but most...
Not many members here play poe? Recently returned to poe and enjoying 3.7 after a 2 year hiatus. A lot of new changes. Slayer Cyclone is super strong (about time). Beat shaper and elder for the first time. Thought the guardians were a tougher fight.
I played it back in the days on the snes and it was an average game at best for me. Like you mentioned, it was poorly marketed in the past so hopefully it will get some attention for wii users.
It depends on the game. Some games are playable at 30 fps, but having it around 60 fps is always a plus. I for one don't care about fps as long as it is playable.
I just started playing rift. Hopefully it gets better because it is somewhat slow at the beginning. Like others have said, install raptr and get rift for free after logging 12+ hours.