Recent content by sonic74

  1. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    I did, and they are :mad:
  2. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    Out of curiosity, I plotted the different gamuts in a diagram. If you're interested, you can get it here.
  3. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    Sounds nice, but I doubt that: in the registry, there's still the EDID from the GSZ002. Only when I look at the realtime data with MonInfo, I get the EDID from the GSZ001. I think it does: You can compare the gamuts in different monitor ICM profiles with Gamutvision. And "100%" sRGB red...
  4. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    Hmm, you seem to be right: GSZ001: Red chromaticity......... Rx 0,658 - Ry 0,324 Green chromaticity....... Gx 0,204 - Gy 0,665 Blue chromaticity........ Bx 0,146 - By 0,070 White point (default).... Wx 0,313 - Wy 0,329 GSZ002: Red chromaticity......... Rx 0,678 - Ry 0,309...
  5. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    I'm really thinking of ordering a second LP3065 just to see whether the GSZ002s are all that bad in regard to overdrive and DDC/CI. If I only knew HP would take back the one I already have... Sure. But obtaining a basic profile containing the correct panel gamut to be able to view sRGB...
  6. S

    Anyone tried softMCCS with Dell 3007, HP 3065?

    Only brightness (0x10) works.
  7. S

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    To make buying such an expensive monitor more suspenseful, HP silently switched panels for the LP3065: I ordered one at June 16th directly from HP Germany and got revision GSZ002, manufactured 2008 ISO week 51. It had a much higher maximum brightness than I hoped for, but also a yellowish cast...
  8. S

    Samsung 305T and HP LP3065 compared

    I found this, too. But Desktop use and conclusion are missing.
  9. S

    Samsung 305T and HP LP3065 compared

    I do, but I have to decide between the two, and know that this article was quite detailed.
  10. S

    Samsung 305T and HP LP3065 compared

    Unfortunately, this seems to be offline. Can you put it online again?
Back
Top