Recent content by song

  1. S

    List Your POE Name Here.

    LotusOfKonoha - witch LotusChakra - witch PrimaryLotus - templar
  2. S

    Path of Exile

    Anyone know of the best way to play with other people? I am tired of playing alone in instances like a single player game.
  3. S

    Path of Exile

    guys, im new to POE, was curious in the beginning do you iden all magical items? I have been and find myself running out of scrolls of wisdom fast. Does it make a difference identifying items to sell them? (as in increase the value of selling them to npc?)
  4. S

    Want DOTA 2? I have Steam gift copies

    I also got 5 invites. If you need one send me a PM.
  5. S

    Dota 2 Official Thread

    Anyone have any invites to this game? Been really wanting to play this for awhile. Never played dota but i'd like to get into this game. PM me a code or if you need my email for an invite I'll send you it through PM. Thanks so much.
  6. S

    Feds Plan to Temporarily Turn Poker Sites Back On

    I make my living playing online poker. I have lost my job thanks to the DOJ.... I, along with many other people make their living playing this game of skill. Many of us are considering collecting unemployment cause of this...
  7. S

    Help! Stuck in Assassin's creed brotherhood *No Spoilers*

    Hi all, I am having a hard time getting the leap of faith in porta nomentana. It is on a large wall with water flowing down into a well. It is towards the bottom right of the map. Anyone synchonize here? I spent 30 min trying to find a way to climb up there...
  8. S

    Man Stole Consoles Used By Little Kids With Cancer

    I LOL'ed SO HARD!!!! :D:D:D I LOL'ed even more when I saw the name of the poster ;)
  9. S

    Starcraft 2 Beta

    played zerg for the first time and got destroyed by protoss who were cloaked and swarmed my base. I couldn't even defend my base as I did not know how to counter them. What units were these? also how do I detect stealth attacks with each race? I am a total noob to SC2 and my WR is like 20% so...
  10. S

    Dr. Breen is deadI!!!!

    its doctor breen and wow.... i dont know how the story will continue...
  11. S

    MW2 gameplay and strategies thread

    How do you guys level up so fast? See people already on 2nd-3rd prestige.... i mean what is the quickest way? I usually play FFA.
  12. S

    HP mini 311 freezes at POST screen if I have USB devices plugged in

    Hi all, is there a way to fix this? I mean I can unplug the devices to let it boot but if i have anything plugged into the usb slots when i start it up then it doesnt get past the hp logo screen. I bought a logitech anywhere mx mouse and would like to leave the tiny usb receiver in at all...
  13. S

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Hope I win
  14. S

    Question about 120hz tv's and using as a computer monitor?

    So 120hz tv's can be a burden or even worse for gaming? What about 240hz tv's?
Back
Top