Recent content by solkku

  1. S

    Overkill PSU?

    That's exactly how I thought. I went with the safer choice, ordered the TX650 V2. :) Now let's hope it's as good as some reviews I've read says.
  2. S

    Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K and 2500K Processors @ [H]

    How are the current 2500k steppings OC-wise compared to the "older" ones (where you see people with stable +4.5GHz overclocks)? I remember the old P4 days when the stepping was everything when you wanted to achieve a good overclock. :) Also, back then there was a site where users could post...
  3. S

    Overkill PSU?

    Hello everyone! My first post here... I'm upgrading my gaming rig this week (cpu, mobo, graphics card, memory and PSU), and have been contemplating about if the PSU I have thought about ordering is too overkill. Here's what it will be powering: Intel i5 2500k (will be OC'd as far as I can...
Back
Top