Recent content by SolidBase

  1. S

    LG W2220P

    Very strange to observe it, but since I own both Dell 2209WA and am planning to buy LG W2220P, I can compare the Dell one with my other TN monitor, LG 19''. I was really surprised that the black levels of my TN LG monitor are much better than those on the Dell 2209WA. They almost do not change...
  2. S

    LG W2220P

    By the way, what is the country of production for LG W2220P? Is it Korea or maybe China?
  3. S

    LG W2220P

    I'm sorry if I concerned you in any way. I think I know what input lag is: this is the time a monitor takes to process and display the signal from the video card - isn't it? Precisely, this is the time between the actual input of the signal in the monitor and the picture on it itself. Response...
  4. S

    LG W2220P

    This is good! I know, you are totally right but I just want a home monitor I could use for all home-related issues. Eizo's monitors are great but are also fat too expensive so are worth buying by professionals that make money from them. Also, most of Eizo's EUR 600 - 800 monitors are VAs and...
  5. S

    LG W2220P

    Max Demian, thanks a lot for the impressive review! Hm, it seems that LG W220P is also a little bright as Dell 2209WA. This is not such an issue but matters when working/doing things on lighter/white screens at limited light conditions. Since I've been using TN screens over the last few years, I...
  6. S

    LG W2220P

    Great that there's no humming! It is really annoying and distracting! Actually I haven't heard any LCD monitor humming before dealing with Dell monitors so this is great!! Thanks for the photos. Yes, I know that black levels on the IPS matrices are not that great as on the VAs. What about...
  7. S

    LG W2220P

    Thanks for the photos Awsum! I am interested in purchasing this monitor but prior to doing it, could you please tell me what you think about W220P after some time of use? I am asking because I've had many problems with Dell 2209WA monitors and would never want to have any further issue...
Back
Top