• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by soldonz

  1. S

    Help. NT-06 backplate pressing on solders, bending motherboard.

    I ended up with the orientation where the backplate's edge sits on top of the solders. I secured it as tight as I can with my bare hand, just so I don't overdo it. I had thought about using the alternate mounting plate as backplate, but I worry about isolation and stability since they only...
  2. S

    Help. NT-06 backplate pressing on solders, bending motherboard.

    Thanks D-Three. May I ask if you have tighten the screws very securely anyway or you let it loose to avoid bending the board?
  3. S

    Help. NT-06 backplate pressing on solders, bending motherboard.

    Hi, I am trying to install a ASUS PK5-VM motherboard in SG03 case and use NT-06 as CPU cooler. (Corsair VW450 power supply). The problem is that when I tried to install the backplate of NT06 on the back of PK5-VM, the backplate sits on top of one or two solders(about 3mm pins from a black...
Back
Top