Recent content by soixante

  1. S

    Samsung SA850 on PLS 24" - Test and Review (what you have been waiting for)

    Technikal, that looks absolutely ridiculous. Crazy bleed. But as far as I've been able to judge, BLB will vary greatly between individual monitors. Granted mine is the 27'' version, but I have almost no discernible bleed at all.
  2. S

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Just checked again and yes, mine goes to just under 5 cm. To be clear, this is the distance between the lower edge of the bezel (not the actual screen) and the top of the square base that the stand rests on. Also, this is measured with the screen in its 'normal', upright position, not tilted (I...
  3. S

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    You can adjust it to where the bottom of the lower bezel is 5 cm (or just under 2'') above the base of the stand. So quite a bit lower than in those pictures, but not all the way to the base.
  4. S

    Samsung S27A850D - my impressions

    Haha, because I am generally positive about the monitor I bought you suggest I work for Samsung? Honestly, you've got to be joking... I have been waiting for the release of this screen since it was first announced back in spring or whenever. When they finally had a few in stock, I was lucky...
  5. S

    Samsung S27A850D - my impressions

    Afraid I don't have a useable camera at home, so I can only give you my subjective impression for now. To me it is hardly noticeable unless looking at a completely black screen, in which case there is some very faint bleed up in the right corner of the screen. Even then, not something that...
  6. S

    Samsung S27A850D - my impressions

    I've had this monitor for a few days now. Here I will present my impressions so far. Please note that I'm not a professional in any way, I don't have any calibrating equipment, nor am a display-geek in any other sense than being a discerning user. These are thus my subjective impressions of the...
Back
Top