A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I use my computer for everything also and have had a HT | OMEGA CLARO for a while now and couldn't be happier. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up ;)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271007
dagnabbit, just finished the MQ and finally uninstalled after near 300 hours of dicking around.
in another 2 years when I do the 2nd play through w/ lots o mods I'll check it out...
:D
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I had instant crashes as soon as I clicked new game on Win7 x64.
It turns out I had to lower my sound quality in the control panel sound applet to CD Quality 16 bit, 44100 Hz.
I got to play with it a little before work and it seemed Ok after...
Yeah this was a very interesting read- I love these kinds of unorthodox studies and what they can tell you.
That said, the cynic in me thinks this is not going to turn out well for them. Giant companies with their internal red tape and their well funded and eager legal resources have a...
yawn... whatever. Captain Obvious knows that everything that's made in this day and age is about Name Recognition, and there is no significance whatsoever to whatever story they are going to pin on this thing.
Just ignore it like 99% of the rest of the horse**** that gets shoveled out.