• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Socore

  1. S

    New Setup, Intel i7 960

    I've been told to just ignore the memory specifications on the Processor and just focus on what memory my motherboard accepts. And the Gigabyte mobo I listed has major issues with SSDs (BSOD) so I'm switching that one up. Was thinking about something more along the lines of this: ASUS P6X58D-E...
  2. S

    New Setup, Intel i7 960

    On the Intel website it lists memory specifications for the i7 960 as DDR3-800/1066 http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=37151 Would it benefit me most to stick with 1066? On Newegg I have only one choice of memory available. (Due to incompatibility with other ddr3 240 1066 memory modules...
  3. S

    New Setup, Intel i7 960

    Ehh, Double post.
  4. S

    New Setup, Intel i7 960

    I wasn't planning on doing very much gaming, I play LoL and just waiting until Diablo 3 comes out, but working at Bets Buy I was able to gain access to the Intel Retail Edge program. I figured I might as well build a PC if I can get a i7 960 for $98. Do you guys recommend buying a different...
Back
Top