https://www.lg.com/de/support/software-firmware?csSalesCode=OLED48CX9LB.AEU
latest version for the model i have is 03.11.26. Interestingly, yesterday i got 03.11.10 via OTA.
can somebody explain to me how exactly the "automatic OLED Light" setting works (Energy Saving)?
what I want to achieve is, that depending on the ambient light, the "OLED Light" setting is adjusted accordingly. Since I seem to prefer a quite low brightness, it would be ideal if i could have an...
here are some example pictures (taken with an iphone 11 - 2 seconds exposure). don't mind the small white dot near center - its a tiny reflection from behind.
how to I check the operating hours on an EU model? its been running for about 50 hours.
hi,
did anyone get a cx48 without vertical banding mainly with <15% grey?
on mine it is quite clearly visible (dark room, oled light 10) in games (e.g. hunt showdown with lots of dark scenes for which the oled should be perfect for) - which sucks.
can easily be confirmed with e.g.:
.
i have...