• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by snowman88

  1. S

    Another budget Rosewill build

    That makes sense, It did come with an Allied PSU.. I swapped it for a Corsair 520HX. I gave the 550w Allied PSU to my buddy who built an AMD rig (4600+ & x1950pro). He has had put his right through a year of heavy use and the PSU is still going strong. He isn't an overclocker though.. I hope it...
  2. S

    Another budget Rosewill build

    Well after randomly stumbling across this thread.. I just noticed that my case i bought for like 80 bucks at best buy a couple years ago is just a rebadged rosewill!!! yyaaayyy dynex! Oh well had to use my xmas gift card somehow. Here is a link to the dynex, check the "more images" and...
  3. S

    Ordering new rig today, any last minute suggestions?

    Thanks for the quick replies.. I am going to play on a 20" Apple LCD. Not sure whether to take the jump to Vista/dx10 or not.. I forgot to mention that I already bought the corsair hx520 and the ballistix from buy.com for $180 total AR. I also am going to use thiscase that I got last year for...
  4. S

    Ordering new rig today, any last minute suggestions?

    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Brisbane AM2 1.9ghtz Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro Heatsink Biostar Tforce550 AM2 Mobo Crucial Ballistix cl4 2gb ddr800 ATI x1950xt 256mb PCI-x16 Corsair 520w PSU Cooling - Intake: 2 80mm fans + Scythe Kama Bay Exhaust: 92mm fan +Slot Blower + CPU Duct + PSU fan...
  5. S

    Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 800MHz Memory $99.99AR Free

    In for one!! :D Hope they clock well on a 1.3rev ds3
  6. S

    Critique my Brisbane OC build

    My mistake, I thought that was a dvdrw.. ill change that. Had a couple of pms suggest the $105 G.Skill kit and I had a couple of people tell me that the dfi am2 mobo does not work with the brisbane chips.. So i am either getting a windsor or getting a different mobo.
  7. S

    Critique my Brisbane OC build

    Been lurking on these forums for a while checking out other people's setups, and it has finally become time to build my own rig.. I want to start with a mild overclock, and gradually push it further if newer software requires. AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket...
Back
Top