Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've been a long time lurker of these forums and thought you might be interested in a new monitoring application developed for Windows Home Server. This application, rather website, allows you to view all aspects of your WHS no matter where you are plus other benefits. I've included the ability...
Vista on the 2 left lcds and windows 2003 on the right. Have the tv hooked up to the vista machine as well for just about anything. Got my lazy boy in the corner and the treadmill on the other... I just need a fridge next :cool:.