• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by snapperdragon0

  1. S

    Apple Let's Be Honest

    Did Apple announce they would no longer offer the 5S or 5C phones? What am I missing? I think they have all the bases covered.
  2. S

    Sony Downgraded To ‘Junk’ Status

    I've sworn off Sony. Other than some trinitron monitors I bought (a 17" and a 19") everything else I've had experience with from Sony has died for no reason. The last straw was my 60" TV that had a "D board" go on it just a few months after the 2 year warranty. -late 80's in dash radio -...
  3. S

    Xbox 360 Number One For 25th-Consecutive Month

    I looked up how to do that but I had my mind made up that I wanted an S model and opened up my original to check out the innards and clean out the dust. Maybe I can put it in the oven and get the same result.
  4. S

    Xbox 360 Number One For 25th-Consecutive Month

    It would be interesting to see where MS and Xbox would have been had it not put out a unit with an engineering design flaw. I have mine broken down now and just need to take off the heat sinks to see if I can spot and fix the issue. There was just a little dust in the unit, not much...
  5. S

    Xbox 360 Number One For 25th-Consecutive Month

    My first console died at 104 days after purchase. I paid a repair charge that was eventually returned. The refurb unit also failed but I used a BB warranty to get a brand new one (date of MFG 10-2006). That one finally died on me this week and I got one of the new slim models which I had been...
  6. S

    Orbitz Steers Mac Users to Pricier Hotels

    Nice, intelligent comments here, guys/gals. Great job.
  7. S

    Court: Apple Must Pay Samsung Damages Over Patent

    I like Apple products personally, but if Apple infringed then they need to pay up, just like the other way around. This is how the high tech (and other) business works.
  8. S

    Live Blogging Microsoft's Mystery Event

    Funny thing is, when MS releases something new, it seems like everyone raves...but the device fails. When Apple does this, everyone jeers but it succeeds. I remember some of the ridicule Apple got when they unveiled the iPad. I've learned not to listen to people like me (tech folk)...
  9. S

    The Xbox 360 Has Generated $56B In Retail

    Getting tired of all the negative nancies. Seems like every blog/forum/etc are full of em. Hats off to MS for staying the course and supporting their console with this much vigor late into its lifespan. Will make me seriously consider getting the next one when it comes out. I still...
  10. S

    Why Facebook's Stock is Tanking

    When you login to fb on a web browser, then any site that has that FB login button/link contributes your clicks to FB and it builds up a list of where you have been. That is how they can target specific things to you.
  11. S

    Sony Reports Record Annual Loss

    My biggest problem with Sony is that the quality is less than the brand would imply. Dating back to the 1980's. I now just buy the cheapest item (regardless of brand) that has the functionality I want and when it breaks I just get another (if I can't repair it myself).
  12. S

    Apple Has 8.8% Phone Market Share But 73% Of Profits

    Sprint bet the farm on the iPhone due to losing subscribers. I went to AT&T because as a long time Sprint customer, they did not have the phone I wanted. I asked them and got the silent treatment. I don't think I was the only Sprint customer to leave due to no iPhone on their network.
  13. S

    Wal-Mart Previews 'Disc to Digital' Movie Service

    Hairbrained scheme to get people to pay to have their media serialized and databased. No thanks.
  14. S

    Sony Expected To Slash 10,000 Jobs

    +1 since about 2003.
Back
Top