• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by smphoto

  1. S

    Why does Firefox 3 suck so much?

    Is OP right in the head? IE6??? ugh.
  2. S

    HSF Recommendations

    I can vouch for the xigmatek. I didnt even plug the fan into the cpu_fan port- straight to the psu and its still super quiet. The loudest thing in my case is the video card.
  3. S

    XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 Install issue?

    Normal enough for me :/ im idling at about 44c on each core except core 4 (39). Load hits 78 in prime95. The only reason I havent fiddled with it is because the xigmatek was a bitch to install,
  4. S

    Need 4 Speed Series Cancelled?

    Undercover was fun. Really fast paced, but the performance was aweful (assuming it was volumetric particles?) I miss the Hot Pursuit series. I wanna be the cop again!
  5. S

    Mii vs Avatar vs Home

    -1 for saying "We have a WINRAR" Tired of 4chan material making its way outside of 4chan.
  6. S

    Would I benefit from a new mouse?

    I personally prefer razer mice for gaming, and the MX revolution for everything else. Yes I use two mice.
  7. S

    High pitched whining sounds from hardware

    Its probably your GTX 260. Mine makes a whining noise during the loading screens of games or any time the framerate is over 300. I think its "normal" :/
  8. S

    More Phenom II benches

    I never claimed that it was right. Thats just how to read it. But since you mention it, I claim fake on UT3. Depending on the GPU that game can be VERY CPU dependant. Quake 4 looks real, and I cant speak for Lost planet.
  9. S

    More Phenom II benches

    You people have never seen a chart like that before? They are useing the Phenom II as a baseline, and all others relative to it. The Phenom II performs (in this chart) at 100% in all tasks. It is the fastest. The chart shows performance as a percentage of the maximum score in the...
  10. S

    E8400@stock or Q6600@3Ghz

    Quad core depending on what you do. I personally run my Q6600 at 3.2 and its plenty fast for everything.
  11. S

    Help - My BFG 260 (216) isn't performing

    18 amps? My EVGA requires a 500watt PSU with at least 36 amps to the +12 volt rail. Yours wont be much different.
  12. S

    I'ts a little late but.. Crysis is the best game ever.

    Why does everybody have performance problems at the ice levels? I dont get it.
  13. S

    TFT Technology Breakdown and Model/Panel Index

    That thars a TN panel. Time for an uppie(at least to a newer TN- they can be nice)!
  14. S

    Ghetto bounce flash

    Very nice. Similar to the method I used before I bought my SB600
  15. S

    what is Mac Pro so slow?

    Not too surprising. When I was running OS x on my pc it was the fastest power mac I ever used- but I dont think it should matter with PS - my processor didnt change... Also, in my experience having more cores does not mean faster photoshop. Memory makes the difference, and Im willing to bet...
Back
Top