Recent content by smopoim86

  1. S

    crucial ballistix RMA

    I've had 2 2x1gb sets, one the 10th anneversary and the other a 800 4-4-4-12 set. The plain set had died once and the 10th annerversary set is on it's second death (one stick= no boot, the other errors out in memtest). I really wouldn't suggest the crucial stuff. On the other hand, mem failures...
  2. S

    WTB: Crucial 10th Ann. PC2-5300 TY2KIT12864AA663 2GB Set

    I want a set too..... bump
  3. S

    FS: Ipod

    ygpm
  4. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    i left heat a week ago. I dont see why someone would risk their reputation over something so stupid
  5. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    well, paypal got me $9.41 back. lol I'm out 59 cents
  6. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    Why would you not leave heat when scammed. ( I guess most of the time the scammer doesn't have a valid heatware account) And i seem to be very lucky, i think $10 is the least i have ever saw anyone scammed for.
  7. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    Still no communication after 3 weeks. I guess paypal is my only option now.
  8. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    I have emailed and pmed them multiple times. The item was only $10 so i didn't really get information like i should have. His heatware ID and heatware email matched the paypal address, i figured there was no reason for concern
  9. S

    2 weeks, no product and no communication

    I purchased a cable modem a couple weeks ago, sent the money, and haven't got any reply since. The person has 23 all positive heat. What should i do? info: jumanji969 http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=27660
  10. S

    FS: 204bw Samsung 20 inch Widescreen LCD

    bump, your tempting me (one more price drop could do it)
Back
Top