Recent content by smkvxd

  1. S

    Razer AC-1

    I was trying to find the digital out pins if there are any, so I can run sound through a HDMI cable because my graphics card supports this. RAZER finally got back to me and said that J24 was not what I was looking for. Oh well.
  2. S

    Help with RAZER sound card pin outs

    Razer finally got back to me and said that J24 were not spdif pinouts, they did not say what they were however. Thanks for you help.
  3. S

    Help with RAZER sound card pin outs

    I think the ones for the front audio are J26
  4. S

    Help with RAZER sound card pin outs

    I tried the compter audio section and recieved no response. I was hoping somebody could help me figurout what the jumper J24 is for and possibly J23? I have a new graphics card that allows sound to be transmitted through an HDMI connection, obviously the graphics card needs to be connected to...
  5. S

    Razer AC-1

    Does anybody have this card and know what the jumper J24 is for and possibly J23?
Back
Top