Recent content by smitjere

  1. S

    Some OC help needed.

    I have an e8400 that was installed yesterday. Specs: e8400 q807 Abit IP35-PRO with latest beta bios Crucial 1066 tracers set at auto on SPD on 2.2 volts coretemp indicates VID is .95 Temps around 45C idol right now I have it running at 8x450 right now at 1.36 vcore (could be high...
  2. S

    WTS NIB BFG 8800GTS OC 512mb $300

    Bought this back when Hardforums got that special offer, I'm going to lose money on it with paypal fees and shipping fees I had to pay...but $300 plus shipping.
  3. S

    q6600 and ultra extreme

    bump...thought there would be some interest..too high?
  4. S

    q6600 and ultra extreme

    have a q6600 B3 running at default voltage at 3.0 ghz (mileage may very) and an thermalright ultra extreme. Both for $260. Heat under smitjere
  5. S

    WTB 2 or more disk NAS

    Looking to change out my file server for a prefabbed NAS box. Anyone selling one out there?
  6. S

    For Sale - NIB 8800GTS 640mb

    ygpm
  7. S

    Retail e6300 with stock HS/Fan and a Intel Bad Axe 2 MB > $200 and other stuff

    The e6600 does not come with HS/Fan, just the chip.
  8. S

    Retail e6300 with stock HS/Fan and a Intel Bad Axe 2 MB > $200 and other stuff

    added some stuff bump...why can't I change the title?
  9. S

    Retail e6300 with stock HS/Fan and a Intel Bad Axe 2 MB > $200 and other stuff

    I've accumlated more than I need....so up for sale is the following: Intel Bad Axe 2 (1 month old with I/O plate/cables) MB > $110 SOLD Retail DFI Dark (P965-S) MB > $100 Retail e6300 with stock HS/Fan (box) > $100 SOLD e6600 (lapped) does 3.6 > $165 SOLD Retail Q6600 with stock...
Back
Top