• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Smidgie

  1. S

    first time OCer.. pathetic?

    I have corsair xms pc3200 and it kinda blows. im going OCZ very soon
  2. S

    Can u guys please tell me about ur software OCing experiances?

    Tell me what u used, how it worked, make suggestions. My bios doesnt do ram ratio to i need help with an alternative
  3. S

    OCing with XP x64

    I had to drop mine 200mhz for xp 64
  4. S

    FX55 or X2 3800+ ?

    is a 4200+ in you pricerange, You can get that up to fx-55 clock speed
  5. S

    x2 3800 + Oc Results =D

    I got jacked on ram, I have a 4600+ and it runs ok at 2.5 but with the fsp at 211 and x11 multiplier the ram is bottlenecking. I have corsair xms at pc3200, 1.5g
  6. S

    Holy Helicopters! 6800GT $164

    Im waiting for gpu clock speeds to come standard over 1ghz. those will be the days.
  7. S

    Problem with windows x64 and my external drive

    ok, it's not an external drive. It's an enclosure for a IDE drive which resided in my old computer. When i put the driver cd that came with the encloser in my system and try to install the drivers, all i get is a box saying (file copy error) well isnt that helpful. and windows cockwizard...
  8. S

    Biostar N4SLI - A9

    Does anyone have this board? Comments? Overclocking? just discuss it please. I like mine.
  9. S

    Help me pick out my new system please.

    If it's an condolence I love my 4600+ manchester. It runs stably at 2.5ghz and runs decent but hot at 2.7. My ram is corsair xms 1.5g though. I think my ram is 333mhz.
  10. S

    Think I've found the final OC for my X2 4400+

    very nice man. Got mine just a bit higher but I took it back down to 2.5 because prime95 came back kinda bad. Mine was 230.25 x 12. didnt touch the voltage. I probably will try to push it more.
  11. S

    Which one hsould I pick up? Need some CPU help

    5 browser windows and mp3 player, sounds like my amd mp 2000+ at 1.2ghz. heh. good times. Now i run two unreal 04 windows and unrealED, along with music and instant messenger. I love my dual core
  12. S

    Which one hsould I pick up? Need some CPU help

    my suggestion is to go ahead and go dual core. In the future ur gonna start seeing software formatted to run on dual core systems.
  13. S

    X800XL 3dmark 05 scores?

    uh, my highest is 5230 marks for my x800xl. specs in sig. Maybe cause i have windows x64
  14. S

    Your Lowest Temps on Air?

    My new system is 30 celsius at full load. It's in a basement which is cold. When oced it gets up to about 37 celsius. Coldest recorded is 26 celsius
  15. S

    Building Computer for Home Studio

    my computer is eventually gonna run a mark of the unicorn system. My processor choice for u would be the new 3800+ x2. An audigy 2 zs platinum. And a good firewire card. It works for me so far. Except i have a 4600+
Back
Top