• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by smaug8821

  1. S

    FS: Bluetees Player Pro

    I have a brand new Bluetees Player Pro (https://blueteesgolf.com/products/player-pro). I got it at a work golf event but don't golf enough to make use of it. It's opened but never used, the vendor just opened it to brand it. That may be able to be removed, I'm not sure. Asking $150 shipped...
Back
Top