• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by slsmnaz

  1. S

    Where to post job opening info?

    My company is having an IT job fair in a couple of weeks and I thought it might be of some interest around here. I'm not sure where I should post it (or if I can) so I though I'd ask. Please let me know. Thanks!
  2. S

    FS: 2 HD's, MX518, Joystick, Corsair XMS

    Bump for new prices
  3. S

    FS: 2 HD's, MX518, Joystick, Corsair XMS

    Not sure what pricing he's talking about but I updated the memory part# so there's no confusion.
  4. S

    FS: 2 HD's, MX518, Joystick, Corsair XMS

    PM's replied, mouse is gone
  5. S

    FS: 2 HD's, MX518, Joystick, Corsair XMS

    OK, I know I'm a new seller w/ no heat rating but we all gotta start somewhere. I can accept Paypal (no CC). I have pics of all these and PM me w/ any questions. All items include all applicable software, shipped in original boxes (except RAM) and packaged correctly. Corsair XMS 2x512...
  6. S

    Optional sound bar for the 2405fpw

    One says for "Ultra-Sharp" LCD's and one says "entry". With the 2005 or 2405 I would guess the ultrasharp one is the choice.
  7. S

    Optional sound bar for the 2405fpw

    Like this one? Soundbar
  8. S

    i changed my desktop to 1600X1200 now i see nothing

    Get a 2405 and join the club!
  9. S

    Team 2405 appreciation thread! Pics, a poll, and comments about our baby!

    Hell, I have to finish paying off my Dell account for the first one. Amazing how opening a credit line sounded good at the time! :D
  10. S

    Team 2405 appreciation thread! Pics, a poll, and comments about our baby!

    Woot! New member of the club! This thing is unreal.
  11. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Well, here's my new Dell 2405. Damn it's sweet!
  12. S

    Aftermarket Chipset HSF

    I looked at 2 for my Asus board. For passive cooling the Zalman NB47J seems to be the best bet, and it is silent. I have heard it needs to have a fan somewhere nearby but YMMV. I put the Swiftech MCX159-R on mine and haven't had any issues. It is VERY tight w/ my video card though. Of...
  13. S

    Suggestions to get higher OC?

    It is set to "AUTO". Should I set it to make it come out <1000 or will the auto adjust it? Thanks for the help and sorry for too many ?'s. I'm gonna go work on the ram divider.
Back
Top