Recent content by SlithereenSlardar

  1. S

    U3011 Strange Issue - Using Both DVI-D Ports

    I have a U3011 and right now I am setting up 2 systems side by side, I have each connected to a DVI-D port (the U3011 has 2 DVI-D ports). I am seeing a weird power draw issue and was wondering if something is wonky with my monitor or if there is a legitimate explanation for what I'm seeing...
  2. S

    FS: Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Kinect, 4 Pads, 2 FightSticks, Games, 11.2K MS Points + MORE

    I sent you a PM. Would be perfect if you can take the fight sticks alone.
  3. S

    FS: Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Kinect, 4 Pads, 2 FightSticks, Games, 11.2K MS Points + MORE

    I am trying to sell everything together as 1 whole package. Please see description and pictures below. My heat is here: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=83085 I am a huge fighting game fan (Street Fighter series), and I bought a Xbox 360 250GB, standard black slim with Kinect. Also, I bought a...
  4. S

    FS: BNIB Sandisk Extreme 480GB, Intel X25M G2 80GB, XFX 5850

    Bump, huge price drop on the Sandisk Extreme 480gb SSD. Get a brand new high performance, high capacity SSD for a steal of a price. This needs to sell!
  5. S

    FS: BNIB Sandisk Extreme 480GB, Intel X25M G2 80GB, XFX 5850

    Bump, steal of a price for a high capacity, high performance SSD
  6. S

    WTB: Diablo 3

    PM sent
  7. S

    FS: BNIB Sandisk Extreme 480GB, Intel X25M G2 80GB, XFX 5850

    I am on X79 (Sandy Bridge Extreme) which uses RSTe (enterprise) I think they have beta drivers that support it, but I am not sure if it's officially supported yet.
  8. S

    FS: BNIB Sandisk Extreme 480GB, Intel X25M G2 80GB, XFX 5850

    I have a few things that are just lying around collecting dust that I want to sell. I hardly ever sell/buy through 3rd party so unfortunately I have no heatware feedback. I just set one up here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=83085 I have an eBay with a little feedback (some purchases, 3...
  9. S

    Need to Decide a Gaming Mouse Pad

    I love my Ratpadz XT. Main page says 24.99 but when you go to checkout, it's 19.99. Think the $5 off has been around forever and you're supporting HF indirectly! I do hate cloth pads as they do not stay clean and are not fun to clean either.
Back
Top