• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by slipey

  1. S

    Asus VG248QE 144hz 3D Vision 2: The Official Thread

    Thanks for the quick feedback. After a bit more testing I do see that this is only a problem when in Lightboost mode. I like your idea of switching refresh rates to enable/disable lightboost however I've been searching for the newer INF files but I haven't been able to locate them. Could you...
  2. S

    Asus VG248QE 144hz 3D Vision 2: The Official Thread

    Just got my VG248QE and I do have to say that the Lightboost motion is pretty amazing. I am, however, pretty disappointed in the backlight uniformity across the panel. The upper left portion of the screen is significantly darker than the lower right... annoyingly so. Is this sort of thing...
Back
Top