Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well I sent back one of my U2311H's as it had major tinting - pink / purple moving to green on the right.
The replacement now has tinting of green moving to pink / purple. :( It's not as bad as the first one but still annoying. Probably be pushing it for another replacement (it wasn't bought...
LOL I think I'll pass. ;) I can imagine the plasma being connected could be having an effect on how Win 7 applies the driver. Strange that it applies it to all devices though.
Have you tested with just one U2311h connected?
To me that looks like really bad back light bleed but I could be wrong. What's it like with a full white image? Do you see colour tint like in my pics?
I just got this to work in Windows 7. How did you apply the driver?
You need to select the option that allows you to 'Have disk', then it'll override the default driver. Then once applied go out of the control panel and back into it.
I now have mine running at 75hz.. Very weird when the...
Ah that is not good at all. Especially in terms of it affecting black level. My issue only affects whites and greys really.
It's certainly not right or acceptable..
I'm still paranoid that my supplier will not see the issue though and charge me for the return..
Just to add to my previous post, I've taken some photos to illustrate the tinting. I would be interested to hear what you think. You should be able to see pink tinting over the first 23-35% of the screen or so then moving to green.
The first one has slight level adjustment to make it more...
I've had my two U2311H's for almost a month now. I have finally settled on some settings which I'm fairly happy with although I've had to turn gamma down via my graphics card as proper calibrated gamma for some reasons causes major eye strain for me (things look too washed out as well) - had...
Just to add to the above, here are some pictures I took of the screen with the pink tint no the left, green on the right:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Not super easy to see but it is there and is more obvious in normal use. Be interested to know what you think.
Hi guys,
Just to update you, after owning two of these models for 3 days here is what I have.
One of my monitors had some lazy pixels issues - cyan pixles flicking on and off (often all over the screeen but only on certain images (colours). However this turned out NOT to be lazy pixels but a...
Out of interest are you playing Minecraft in the dark when you see the greyish look? That sounds like back light bleed and is certainly an aspect of these panels.
If you are watching in the dark I'd recommend you place a back light behind the monitors. This should remove the ability to see the...
Hi there,
It's funny you should say that. In the past 10 minutes I have adjusted the custom RGB settings to make the white on one of my monitors much better. I just reduced the red and green components and that helped massively. I have just made some similar adjustments to my other monitor to...
Hi guys,
Just got two U2311H's this morning and am a little disappointed that one of the monitors is brighter and has a better white level than the other. However, the one with the better white level has about 4 flickering pixels that seem to appear mainly on my desktop picture - though I've...