• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by slayed

  1. S

    New HTPC build, question about gpu power

    Follow up question, how would I go about testing this in a way that won't break anything? I know modern components are usually designed to force a shut down if they are unable to get enough power, but is there any way this could go wrong? My plan is to plug the machine into my Kill-a-watt and...
  2. S

    New HTPC build, question about gpu power

    Thank you for the breakdown. Those calculations definitely make sense. I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot and will report back... either from my new and improved HTPC or from a laptop in a hotel room after I burn my house down ;)
  3. S

    New HTPC build, question about gpu power

    I am putting together an HTPC build with the following (relevant) components: i3-4130t Noctua L9i Gigabyte GA-H97-N WiFi PicoPsu 160xt + 192w AC-DC Power Brick 2x4gb dr3 1600mhz Kingston v300 120gb 80mm Noctua I know that I am well covered power-wise with this set up but I bought the largest...
  4. S

    Media cabinet

    Wow, that before and after is hilariously different. Congrats on turning that pile of wires and LEDs into an attractive AV cabinet.
  5. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I just finished debezeling/painting/mounting my Korean 1440Pls monitors. These are pretty hasty pics so I'll try to get a couple with better lighting and maybe some detail shots tonight. Overall, it came out way better than I expected. It's looks like a much more expensive set up than it...
Back
Top