Recent content by slarco

  1. S

    Looking for a NAS Solution

    ok thx..im gonna try that right now
  2. S

    Looking for a NAS Solution

    Actually my "company" is just me and my Wife. We shot weddings here in chile, Argentina and the United States, so i was looking for a solution that i can implement basically by my self. I dont think that i can get any kind of support from down here and call to the states is a pain in the ass...
  3. S

    Looking for a NAS Solution

    but freenas is just the software right?
  4. S

    Looking for a NAS Solution

    Thanks! I'm gonna check those links right now. Does anyone ever try one of this unRaid Servers? Any coments on performance, transfer speed, etc? And 1 more thing. In the web site said "It is almost impossible to lose all your data, since each individual data drive has its own file system"...
  5. S

    Looking for a NAS Solution

    Hi. I am really new at this forum but i find it very interesting. i been reading it for a while and now I have a few questions that i would like to ask if anyone can give me some help here. Im not tech at all, so anyways. I live in Chile (yes, we did have an earthquake 8.8 richter 4 days...
Back
Top