A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
nope, I thought about it but I saw them consistently miss deadlines and assumed it would become vaporware.
I want to so I can write games for it though. I'll get one when it goes commercial.
Thanks for the replies!
I will go with Danny's ram + 4850 + then athlon 240 so I can try to squeeze in a heatsink.
But for the mobo I might have found a contender:
its GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P vs ASUS M4A77TD Pro AM3
The asus is 80$ with free shipping.
The Gigabyte is 70$ w/o...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming only. The games I will be playing are painkiller, L4D, TF2, ETQW, and sc2 beta. I would like to play these games at lowest or medium settings at 75+ fps, because my lcd does 75hz. I don't run with anti-aliasing...
I used a metal cutter on the top, which is why it came out so rough, but I found a dremel on thursday :D.
It is intentionally cut off center because otherwise the barbs would skewer the mobo.
sorry no updates yet, I've been swamped by homecoming all week. I'll post more pix next week when...
might mount it on the front of the case, but i really dont care for them right now. Ugh, i forgot to take pictures of the front panel, its modded too. I have lots of front usb/firewire/audio ports from other dead comps, maybe ill make a front bay for that.
Btw some people were asking if the...