• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Skyjoo

  1. S

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I would like to try a Galaxy product as I am not familiar with them.
  2. S

    XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

    I like that they've passed the hardocp tests and received the Editor's Choice Gold Awards.
  3. S

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I like the power of the dual gpu 6990 and the double liftetime warranty from xfx that comes with it.
  4. S

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    I like that it is sold under Antec. I want to be KÜHLER....
  5. S

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    american company and reliable products?
  6. S

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    american company and reliable products?
  7. S

    MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

    Card looks alright. Wish I knew how it performed in iracing.
  8. S

    HardOCP Question on SSD

    Crucial, micron, intel
  9. S

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    I honestly don't know why they are kick ass but If I had to think of a reason, it would be that they haven't let me down yet.
  10. S

    SSD Mandatory for Next-Gen Games?

    Other benefits of the ssd I believe for consoles: Reduced power Reduced heat Reduced failure rate compared to a hard drive
  11. S

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

    Grado Sr60 and Flightcom 4DLX Flight headset
  12. S

    Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

    I'd like to build my uncle a new pc for christmas.
  13. S

    Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

    1.Brand name/good reviews 2.Meets my power requirements 3. 80 plus 4. Modular 5. low noise 6. Price
  14. S

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    I'd like to receive one. The headset I'm using kills my ears after just an hour of use.
Back
Top