• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by skyflackezz

  1. S

    MSI Wind Blank Screen and Sleep Mode due to Overclocking?

    I didn't do any overclocking. I'm just guessing that it's a default because the cover has a Turbo Engine sticker. If it sounds to you like a flaking hard drive I'm guessing that could be true. :cat: Anyway I also think that a defective battery could have been used but I'm not sure how that...
  2. S

    MSI Wind Blank Screen and Sleep Mode due to Overclocking?

    I have an MSI Wind laptop that had a failed Windows XP recovery. The initial problem is ntoskrnl cannot be found. I don't have a Windows XP CD here with me, so I'm trying to install Ubuntu Hardy Heron via USB. Now the next problem is, that the laptop turns on initially and then I choose the...
Back
Top