• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Skullpture

  1. S

    I'm just about finished with Lion

    If only iCloud was compatible with SL...
  2. S

    MBP + SSD = Wow!

    I'd like to upgrade to an SSD, but how easy is it to replace the SuperDrive for an SSD? How much does it cost and will it void my AppleCare warranty?
  3. S

    I want a mac.

    I love my MBP although I really want to upgrade to the 2011 model. MOAR COORS PLZ
  4. S

    $240 right price for a 2700K?

    Great price. 2600K is still going for $300 and the 2700K is much faster. Get on that wagon ASAP! :)
Back
Top