Recent content by Skidkidd

  1. S

    Planning on building a gaming server, where to start?

    I would like to turn my old pc into a dedicated server for the DayZ mod and a gaming server in general. I have no clue how to even begin. My old PC has 4 GB of ram dual core processor, 4870 graphics card etc... Could anyone lend me some advice? Thanks!
  2. S

    BF3 + Joystick + n52te SOLVED

    So I guess there is really no alternative solution to this. thats bull... Dice sucks
  3. S

    BF3 + Joystick + n52te SOLVED

    Well thats unfortunate for me.I have 3 game controllers that are recognized... My razor nostromo, saitek combat rudder pedals and my Saitek AV8R-2. So basically if I want to fly with my joystick I would have to sacrifice my Razer nostromo (which is not going to happen) and pedals just to get the...
  4. S

    The Corsair Gallery

    Im almost done with cables for my corsair 600T and being that its my first ever build I figured I would have a go at sleeving my own cables as well. Guys a few of the pin slot were stubborn and I ended up ruining the stops in the slot that catch the metal prongs which hold the pin in place. I...
  5. S

    The Corsair Gallery

    what is the reason for the distribution block besides wire management? I have the same corsair 600t with a built in fan controller and I wanted to know if there is a way to use a distribution block and still have the cases built in fan controller remain functional
  6. S

    The Corsair Gallery

    Does anyone have any idea what turbogeek made his hard drive bay and PSU covers out of? Acrylic possibly? Im not trying to copy the guy just want to implement my own ideas and at least cover my fugly PSU cables. What about that photo of the back, It looks like all the fans are connected to...
  7. S

    Man, I just got done looking at your case that you posted about a month ago. I believe that is...

    Man, I just got done looking at your case that you posted about a month ago. I believe that is the corsair 600T. The same case Im about to buy. How did you make the covers that fit around the drive bays and the PSU. Brilliant work man
Back
Top