• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Skiddins

  1. S

    Reccomendations For 2.0 or 2.1 Speakers

    What about the M-Audio AV30 or even AV20's? Like I said I don't need mega-power, just a good sound. Thanks Skiddins
  2. S

    Reccomendations For 2.0 or 2.1 Speakers

    Maybe £50 or so for a budget. I might go a bit higher but not much. I don't really want to have to go with a separate amp as I'm running out of space as it is. Skiddins
  3. S

    Reccomendations For 2.0 or 2.1 Speakers

    Can anyone recommend a set of speakers for a PC, either 2.0 or 2.1, I'm not after anything fancy as I already have a home cinema system in the same room, it will mainly be for games and occasionally Itunes. I don't want mega bass etc. Must also have a headphone socket. Thanks Skiddins
Back
Top