Recent content by sisq0kidd

  1. S

    Sony Bravia 55" KDL-55EX710 LED LCD (SoCal)

    Nice to see you again too, eternal. Oldtimers reunion? @ TheMusketeer: yes, it is @ FRZ: but it's so cheap. just keep it as a spare
  2. S

    Sony Bravia 55" KDL-55EX710 LED LCD (SoCal)

    Thanks. You should take this one.
  3. S

    Sony Bravia 55" KDL-55EX710 LED LCD (SoCal)

    Hello [H]ers! I have a Sony Bravia KDL-55EX710 LED LCD in excellent condition both aesthetically and functionally. Amazon link for specs: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-KD.../dp/B0040WMQ42 Summary: 55", LED LCD, 120hz, super slim, internet ready, some apps (netflix, etc). SOLD...
  4. S

    I sold a 680 SC on [H], is this just?

    Does the RX indicate refurbished?
  5. S

    I sold a 680 SC on [H], is this just?

    You're going to lose the Paypal dispute and it is 100% your fault. 5150Joker is not going to cancel his dispute first.
  6. S

    Got burned on a trade

    When did this trade occur? I'm gathering from your original post that you didn't give him a chance to respond yet? Let him respond and then you can freak out if things don't go right.
  7. S

    FS: 1TB and 1.5TB HD blowout sale

    Received tracking.
  8. S

    FS: 1TB and 1.5TB HD blowout sale

    Money sent for 5x1.5tb Seagates.
  9. S

    FS: 1TB and 1.5TB HD blowout sale

    I'll take some!
  10. S

    New HDTV's ready to go

    You charge tax?
  11. S

    F/S: Intel Core i7 3770K - $250

    This is a good deal.
  12. S

    $25 in Amazon gift cards for $20

    Great deal. Too bad I don't have Paypal.
Back
Top