Recent content by sirWest

  1. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    new version out again, FINALLY seems that the positioning issues are fixed :)
  2. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    version which ignores the error is available at http://audioswitch.googlecode.com under downloads section.
  3. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    ahh I just released an update and now remembered this issue again :) I think it's ok to use the debug version but it creates this log file which might grow quite big. I'll put an extended exe-only (no code update) which is for these special cases like yours, which would just ignore this error...
  4. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    new version is out, additionally to some bugfixes it now supports also command-line options! Go get it :)
  5. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    Yes, it works perfectly in Windows 8 - in fact, I'm developing it on Windows 8 Pro x64 ;)
  6. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    Hey, no grief whatsoever. It's just difficult to pinpoint the issue when I can't reproduce it myself in no way. That's why I made a debug version with some extra logging - please download it and use it the same way, to reproduce errors the same way. It might not show you these errors anymore...
  7. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    One small request to AudioSwitch users: I have seen that people are using/trying to use it also on Windows Vista. Can someone please confirm that it works properly also on Vista, or that it doesn't? It would be cool if I could change the compatibility requirement to "Starting from Windows Vista"...
  8. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    AudioSwitch page has instructions what functions are available - Shift + Click closes the app. But as for the error message, does it occur if you right click the icon, or when you left-click it to see the menu? What happens when you just right-click the icon, does it switch the device or not? If...
  9. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    It would help to get a screenshot of the opened list to see which types of devices you have. It might be related to some of your specific outputs. I also recommend to disable all unnecessary devices which you are not using for output so the quick-switch would be optimal and the list as short as...
  10. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    It would help to get a screenshot of the opened list to see which types of devices you have. It might be related to some of your specific outputs. I also recommend to disable all unnecessary devices which you are not using for output so the quick-switch would be optimal and the list as short as...
  11. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    AudioSwitch saves last applied hot key and re-applies it on startup. Last version v1.30 fixed a bug where it was sometimes not doing that. Go get it and see it work like a charm :)
  12. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    To everyone interested, the Hot Key feature is added to the latest AudioSwitch v1.28 and works perfectly with any Ctrl/Alt/Shift + <key> combination :)
  13. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    I think it can be done, create an issue with the description and type it as a feature, I'll see what I can do ;)
  14. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    Thanks, Can you please get a screenshot (of all 3 screens together like default screenshot is taken) while AudioSwitch menu is open, maybe with the screen properties window open also, so I could see your settings? And which monitors are secondary and which one Windows thinks is the primary...
  15. S

    Audio device switcher for Windows 7

    I have used your app as a base for an open-source project called AudioSwitch - it has some more good features which are useful - check it out: audioswitch.googlecode.com Credits go to OP for nice GUI development ;)
Back
Top